BODACIOUS RED VELVET
A truly unique and refreshing latte experience is our blend of cocoa, beetroot juice powder, dairy powders and sugars, with other ingredients contributing to incredible flavour and great texture. With light acidity on a silky smooth dairy base and a full, yet subtle, flavour. This blend defines quality and innovative creation.
Explore our range of recipe ideas below, keeping in mind that all of the 'Bodacious Latte Mix' components in these recipes are interchangeable with each other.
Red Velvet Cupcakes
1/2 Bodacious Red Velvet Blend
1 and 1/3 cups flour
2 tablespoons natural unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup unsalted butter softened to room temperature
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
1/4 cup oil canola or vegetable
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
2/3 cup buttermilk
1. Preheat oven to 177°C. Line two standard 12-count muffin pans with 16 cupcake liners and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, Bodacious Red Velvet Mix, baking soda, and salt. Then sift the dry ingredients to remove any lumps of cocoa powder. Set aside.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer, cream together the butter and sugar on medium speed for 4-5 minutes. Add the egg and mix until fully combined, then mix in the oil and vanilla stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
4. Mix in the dry ingredients in three additions alternating with the buttermilk, starting and ending with the dry ingredients. Make sure to mix each addition until just combined and be careful not to over mix the batter.
5. Evenly distribute the batter between all 16 cupcake liners in the prepared muffin pans, only filling each one about halfway full.
6. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the tops of the cupcakes spring back when lightly touched and a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
7. Carefully remove the cupcakes from the pan and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
8. Ice with a topping of your choosing (pictured is a cream cheese frosting.
Red Velvet Milkshake
30G Bodacious Red Velvet Blend
1 scoop of ice cream
1/2 cup ice (optional)
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender.
2. Blend until the consistency is to your satisfaction.
3. Drink and enjoy!
Classic Red Velvet Latte
20g Bodacious Red Velvet Blend
200ml textured milk